Investing time and energy into your home’s or business’s exterior can improve your property value and boost your curb appeal. There are a lot of different things you can do to enhance your landscaping, including installing landscape lighting in North Scottsdale, AZ. Read on to find out more about the benefits of landscape lighting and how you can integrate this feature into your setup.
Benefits of landscape lighting
There are many benefits that you can take advantage of when you invest in landscape lighting. For one thing, adding lighting to your home’s or business’s exterior is a great way to make your property safer. With increased lighting, it’s easier for people to navigate pathways, staircases and sidewalks when it’s dark outside. In addition, motion-activated lighting can deter potential intruders or vandals from trespassing on your property. On top of the practical benefits of landscape lighting, it also adds to the aesthetic appeal of your property, and it can even boost its value.
Here’s a look at some of the different ways you can add landscape lighting in North Scottsdale, AZ to your property:
- Spot lighting for landscaping: Spot lighting is a great way for you to highlight the best features of your yard. You can use spot lighting on garden beds, shrubs, statues and any other features in your landscaping to which you want to draw attention.
- Water feature lighting: If you have a pond, a pool or a fountain, water lighting is a great option. Underwater lighting creates a visual effect that can be quite mesmerizing after dark. As an added bonus, underwater lighting can lower the risk that someone will accidentally stumble into your water feature.
- Light grazing: You can use landscape lighting to highlight unique textures in your landscaping. Tree bark, masonry and evergreen shrubs all feature textures that you can showcase with your landscape lighting.
- Downlighting: Installing lighting in trees allows you to illuminate patches of your landscaping and large areas in your yard. This is a great option in areas where you want to entertain after dark, or for pathways that you want to illuminate for your guests.
- Color-changing lights: You can use color-changing LED lighting to create a beautiful light show in your yard. Relaxing outside while you enjoy changing colors and patterns is a great way to unwind.
- Flood lighting: For additional security on your property, motion-activated flood lighting is an effective option. You can install floodlights around your home or business that automatically activate when a sensor detects motion in a designated area. Oftentimes, the activation of flood lights is enough to scare away potential trespassers.
Landscape lighting in North Scottsdale, AZ
If you’re interested in adding landscape lighting in North Scottsdale, AZ to your property, reach out to the team at Eavenson Electric Co. Since 1985, we have been proud to provide our customers with comprehensive electrical services, including repairs, installation and wiring. Learn more about all of the services we have to offer and get started with a consultation and a quote by giving our team a call today!
Categorised in: Landscape Lighting
This post was written by Writer