If you need an electrician in North Scottsdale, AZ, Eavenson Electric Co. is still open for business! Not only do we want to thank our loyal customers for helping keep our locally owned and operated business running during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we’d like to reassure new and returning customers alike that we’re following all the CDC guidelines to keep you and our team safe.
Electricians are essential businesses
Electricians fall under the “essential infrastructure operations” section of the governor’s COVID-19 executive order, allowing businesses related to food, construction, transportation, waste and recycling services and more to continue operating during the COVID-19 pandemic. This allows us to help our customers with vital electrical needs, so long as we take care not to spread the virus.
Essential business workers also need their customers to honor social distancing and health guidelines, since they’re at higher risk of exposure from being out in the public. We are grateful for our customers’ understanding.
CDC guidelines for working during a pandemic
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a list of safety guidelines for essential workers, to avoid spreading or catching COVID-19. The team at Eavenson Electric Co. follows these guidelines—health and safety are our top priority.
CDC guidelines ask that we follow these procedures:
- Screening for illness: Employees are asked to monitor themselves for illness, especially common symptoms of COVID-19 like shortness of breath, fatigue, fever and a dry cough. Any employee who is sick must stay home and not come back until they are completely back to good health. Anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 can work, so long as they monitor their own health and follow all applicable guidelines.
- Wearing a face covering at all times: Face coverings help asymptomatic carriers stop the spread of the coronavirus by preventing respiratory droplets from coming into contact with other people or surfaces.
- Regularly disinfecting workspaces: Soap and disinfectants are effective in killing the virus. Essential workers are encouraged to frequently disinfect their workspaces and commonly-touched objects, like tools and handles. This is especially important after touching your face and then touching the surfaces.
- Frequent hand-washing: Hand-washing thoroughly with soap and water, for 20 seconds or more, is key in controlling the spread of coronavirus as well as other pathogens. Employees should wash their hands frequently, particularly after touching other “high-traffic” objects in a building or in their workspace. When soap and water aren’t available, alcohol-based hand sanitizer is effectively in killing the virus.
- Maintaining social distance: COVID-19 is spread by respiratory droplets that are either inhaled, or that fall on a surface another person touches, then touches their face. To stop or slow the spread, everyone is encouraged to stay six or more feet away from people who are not in their household.
Taking care of our health enables us to take care of yours. If you need a skilled, affordable electrician in North Scottsdale, AZ, reach out to Eavenson Electric Co. today. We look forward to assisting you soon.
Categorised in: Electrician
This post was written by Writer